At the Red Lion - Nerudova Street 41/236, Lesser Town
Nerudova Street 41/236, Lesser Town
An older Baroque house rebuilt in 1726 (the year shown above the portal), connected to the neighbouring At the Green Lobster where the entrance is now found. House sign from 1608 is a relief of a red lion with a golden cup in his paw. On the third floor there is a Marian painting.